COVID-19 has dramatically changed IRS collection procedures. This class will provide a timely update of current IRS initiatives and procedures. IRS has taken steps to rein in its tough enforcement approach.
This class will discuss the collection methods the IRS is using in the new enforcement environment. When clients are faced with IRS enforcement representatives need a wide array of skills to protect their clients. This class is for the IRS collection representatives. You will learn the proper way to appeal IRS enforcement actions.
- Learn successful negotiation strategies
- Learn IRS collection procedures
- Appealing adverse IRS determinations
- COVID-19 initiatives and procedures.
- IRS Levies
- Lien procedures
- Private collection agencies & client rights
- Revocation of passports of delinquent taxpayers
- Installment agreements
- Offers in compromise
- Currently not collectible
- Streamlined installment agreements
Who Should Attend?
- Other Tax Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Business Owners