Attend this informative webinar where we identify and explain each of the available business entities, i.e., S corporation, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company (LLC), etc. We explain the best features and benefits of each entity, the factors to address when considering a given entity, and what the compliance burdens are associated with each one. You will also learn the most common audit traps associated with the business entities and how to avoid them.
You will be able to understand your business client’s potential exposure to an employment tax audit in each of the major areas where the IRS causes the biggest problems with employment tax obligations; and how to get and keep your client in compliance.
A full understanding of what new business owners must consider when selecting an entity from which to operate.
- The biggest mistakes business owners make in selecting an entity
- The compliance obligations associated with each entity
- The important factors to consider in entity selection
- How the requirement of “reasonable compensation” comes into play
- How to determination reasonable compensation
- The consequences of failing to establish reasonable compensation
- Avoiding audit traps with entity selection
Who Should Attend?
- Other Tax Preparers
- Tax Attorneys
Pioneer Educator is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.