This course will explore the use of ChatGPT and artificial intelligence chatbot technologies in the accounting profession. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to utilize ChatGPT for core productivity functions and key accounting tasks.
The app is just one of a powerful new class of AI machine models that can write, code, draw, analyze, and create with credible and sometimes superhuman results.
Webinar will include the following:
- What is ChatGPT
- Why GPT is a Game Changer
- Economic Impact
- Changing AI Landscape
- GPT QuickStart
- Prompt Engineering
- Core Productivity Prompts for Accountants
- 50 Popular GPT Prompts for Accountants
- Advanced Prompting Methods for Accountants: A.C.C.O.U.N.T.A.N.T. & CRAFT-MIX
- Prompt Engineering Sources
- GPT Starter Strategy for Accountants
- Other Leading Generative AI Tools
- Key Takeaways
- Identify ChatGPT and GPT
- Analyze how ChatGPT works
- Predict the impact of ChatGPT on the accounting industry
- Assess the changing AI landscape
- Interpret how artificial intelligence and ChatGPT will transform core accounting tasks in 20 categories from automation to tax planning
- Evaulate Prompt Engineering (PE) principles to effectively communicate with ChatGPT
- Formulate a GPT AI starter strategy for your accounting operations
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for accountants who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and improve their ability to use AI tools like ChatGPT. It will be particularly useful for those who want to enhance their advisory services, data analysis, and collaboration capabilities.
Credit and other Information:
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Advanced
- Delivery Method: Online & Self-Study (QAS)
- Field of Study: Information Technology
Pioneer Educator is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.