As the final tax filing deadlines of 2022 approach, it is time to start thinking about, and preparing for, 2023. This webinar provides basic information to help you prepare your clients’ 2022 tax returns – and to start doing tax planning for 2023. Along the way, you will get some tips and tax strategies to help reduce your clients’ taxes. You will learn about often overlooked credits and deductions. You will get the tools to make you a hero to your clients and perhaps their bosses.
Whether seeking personal tax and finance best practices or business tax strategies, you’ve come to the right place. In this Highly demand webinar, our tax and financial planning professional review the latest tax legislation, 2022 year-end tax planning tactics, and strategies to minimize your tax liability in 2023.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, SECURE Act, CARES Act, and the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act are just a few among many updates that can affect tax returns for 2022. Join this session to learn about these updates as well as how to construct tax planning strategies for clients and hear what our presenters believe to be the federal legislative outlook.
- Summarize changes made to the tax laws affecting tax returns to be filed for 2022 including the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, SECURE Act, CARES Act, and 2022 Inflation Reduction Act
- Evaluate tax planning strategies for 2022 and 2023 for individuals, closely held corporations, and other business entities
- Determine the changes affecting pensions, estates and trusts, and business entities including pass-through entity taxes (PTET)
- Summarize the federal legislative outlook
- To highlight tax compliance and planning issues for 2022 and 2023
- To discuss status of pending and recently passed tax legislation
- To review tax planning ideas and strategies for individuals and businesses
- Spotlight on tax compliance and planning issues for 2022 and 2023
- Tax law changes – reviewed and updated – Overview of Inflation Reduction Act, Secure Act and Secure Act 2.0
- Strategies for tax planning for individuals and small businesses for 2023 and beyond.
Credits and Other information:
- Session Duration: 120 Minutes
- Case Studies and Live Q&A session with speaker
- PowerPoint presentation for reference
- Session learning level: Introductory
- Delivery method: Group Internet Based
- IRS Credits: 2 Tax Hours
- IRS Course ID: DFFSC
Who Will Benefit:
- Tax Managers/Tax Professionals
- Tax Attorneys
- Tax Compliance Managers/Compliance Officers
- Bank Managers
- Information Reporting Officers
- IT Managers
- Risk Managers