With increased scrutiny by the IRS, it’s important that taxpayers are well prepared and educated before they file their tax returns. Estate and financial planning is a very crucial area in 2019 and knowledge about these latest topics and techniques will effectively advise your clients on all the issues that may concern them for the next filing year.
The experienced practitioner always looks to learn the latest issues and techniques in the arena of estate and financial planning.
This comprehensive 4-hour session with tax planning expert, Arthur J. Werner, JD, MS (Taxation) will discuss the latest and most crucial estate and financial planning issues in 2019 and share best practices and techniques to assist your clients.
This extensive and informative session is eligible for 4 CPEs.
- The uncertainty of estate and gift tax planning
- Common mistakes made by clients in estate and financial planning
- The modern era of domicile—related issues in tax, financial, and estate planning
- Issues in charitable planning
- The proper use of split-interest trusts
- Sophisticated insurance concepts
- The need for proper IRA distribution planning
- Special planning issues for the older client
- “What is next?”
- Live Q&A session with speaker
- PowerPoint presentation for download
- Certificate of attendance
- 4 CPEs
Who Will Benefit:
- Enrolled agents
- Financial planners
- Insurance agents
- Other finance professionals