This webinar presentation will address the changes to payroll tax form 941 as a result of the COVID-19 related tax credits and relief. We will review the various tax credits resulting from the COVID-19 government relief programs and discuss the changes to the new form 941 and how to process it. The presentation will also address common errors to avoid when completing and filing the new form.
- Attendees will learn to accurately complete form 941 with the new tax credits that are available.
- How to amend previously filed 941 forms to correct for errors.
- File Schedule B correctly.
- Request for advance payment of the COVID-19 tax credits
- Reconcile the Form 941 for year-end financials.
Who Should Attend?
- CPAs and Enrolled Agents
- Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Accounting and taxation firms
- Law firms dealing with tax issues
- Small business owners
Session Prerequisites and preparation: None
Recommended CPE credit – 2.0
Recommended field of study – Tax
Session learning level: Basic to intermediate
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
Pioneer Educator is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.