- What information should you start gathering now
- The reconciliations you can do prior to year end
- The common items forgotten prior to W-2 issuance
- Tips to better manage your time once W-2 processing has started
- How to use a year-end checklist to determine that all processes have been performed
- We'll also cover typical year end questions from employees - and how to head the common ones off at the pass to save time for your staff and yourself.
- W-2 Requirements
- W-2 box by Box review
- Updated legislation to consider for W-2 and 2022
- State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
- Year-End and W-2 best Practices
- Taxation in 2022 and the new form W-4
- New year legislation
- Details of how to close the 2021 year to make sure your W-2’s are correct and 941 reconciliation happens correctly.
- Review box by box of the W-2 and how tax reform has changed W-2 reporting.
- Most up to date legislation releases
- Calculating tax in 2022 and what the new form W-4 tells us.
- State specific W-2 reporting and what you need to know
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll professionals
- HR Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Benefits Professionals
*Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
Pioneer Educator is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.