Do your clients track their inventory product in QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier? Do you know how to tell if their methods are correct and providing accurate financial details? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn the basics of working with inventory transactions in QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier. You will also learn how to accurately report and review the inventory transactions, increasing your confidence in the accuracy of your client’s financials.
- Understand the different inventory features in QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier
- Recognize preference and list settings that will improve the use of Inventory tracking in QuickBooks Desktop
- List the steps of properly recording inventory related transactions
- Recognize the importance of reviewing inventory reports
- Inventory Features in QuickBooks Pro and Premier
- Enabling Inventory Preferences
- Understanding Item Types
- Adding or Editing Inventory Items
- Proper Inventory Purchase and Sales Process
- Adjusting Inventory
- Reporting on Inventory
Who Will Benefit:
- Accounting Professionals
- Finance Professionals