New IRS Rules on Offer in Compromise and Advanced Techniques to Reduce Tax Obligations
Following the Internal Revenue Service's total revision of its system of offers in compromise, successful offers in compromise became easier to achieve. But practitioners must comply with complex rules for settlement of outstanding tax obligations.
With an understanding of the IRS's rules, one can substantially reduce many tax obligations. Join this session by expert speaker Robert McKenzie as he covers several advanced techniques for offers in compromise. He will also share details on the alternatives for avoiding the 20% upfront payment, besides much more.
- Maximizing IRS allowable expense standards
- Techniques for valuing assets
- Effective tax administration offers
- Reducing hassles from campus OIC functionaries
- Alternatives to avoid the 20% down payment
NASBA & IRS Category of Study: Taxes
Who Should Attend:
- CPAs and Enrolled Agents
- Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Accounting and taxation firms
- Law firms dealing with tax issues
- Businesses involved in joint ventures with nonprofit organizations