Increase your financial proficiency, learn to accurately interpret financial data and discover how to use your knowledge to make solid financial decisions in this financial statement analysis training.
Effective financial statement analysis is critical to effective business management decision-making. This webinar will provide you with a strategic way to financial statement analysis to enable you to become an effective contributor to your organization's decision-making process.
This topic will help anyone who would like to analyze financial statements and learn the ratios and what they mean and how to interpret them. It will help anyone who has financial information and teach them how to maneuver around the financial statements and find what they are looking for. Go over how to analyze the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. Discuss ratios and not only how to calculate them but more importantly what they mean and how that will ultimately help you make that complete decision based on what you have in front of you.
In this session, Miles Hutchinson, experienced CGMA and business adviser, will explain how to quickly and thoroughly analyze the financial condition and results of operations of any publicly traded company!
- Review the components of the annual report of a prominent publicly traded company and learn how to use this wealth of information
- Use the annual report to perform a fundamental financial analysis
- Learn the various types of financial analysis and their purpose
- Learn the key ratios to evaluate a company’s liquidity, leverage and operating performance
- Identify the key benchmarks to help determine whether a company’s ratios are in line with competitors
- Understand horizontal and vertical analysis and how they can be used to identify key trends
- Bonus: receive our advanced excel hosted financial model complete with all ratios, horizontal and vertical analysis
- Use our model to perform financial analysis on other company financial statements, including yours
- Receive benchmark information to use in determining the quality of your analyses
- Learn about resources available to perform comparative studies between companies in the same economic sector – even private companies
- Participate in Q and A at the end of the meeting.
- Presentation Slides
- Financial Statement Analysis Excel Model
- Harley Davidson Form 10K
Who Will benefit:
- Financial Executives
- HR Managers
- Accounting Managers
- Department Managers
- Business Unit Managers