Learn how to develop an effective maintenance plan for multi-family properties, so you can reduce costs, increase productivity, develop working standards, and be completely in control.
You need a proper maintenance plan for your property, in order to be efficient and organized. This course will take you through how to do that. You will learn how to break the plan down into manageable components, so the workload is distributed evenly among the staff. This is essential to achieve staff efficiency. You will also learn about some other related subjects, such as major time-wasting activities.
During the webinar, our speaker will guide you through the process of developing inspection and cost standards, work scheduling, management of maintenance personnel, and measuring and monitoring performance. You will also be walked through the fundamentals and financial aspect of maintenance management.
Some other crucial points covered in the webinar include the importance of inventory, the difference between applied time and actual time, and measurement of staff performance – which includes its benefits, and a how-to guide. In addition, you will learn all about cost management in terms of personnel and materials.
Maintenance costs usually occupy the biggest share of any multi-family housing budget. A good maintenance plan can make a huge difference, and can reduce a large percentage of the estimated cost. Speed things up, reduce costs and gain maximum efficiency, by learning how to develop one. Webinar attendees will be provided handouts, to help them make the most of what has been discussed and taught in the webinar.
- Learn the fundamentals of maintenance management
- Learn how to develop a maintenance plan to reduce costs and increase productivity
- Learn the fundamentals of work scheduling, and why it is important
- Learn how to develop inspection and cost standards
- Learn how to efficiently manage maintenance personnel
- Learn how to measure and monitor staff performance
- Learn the importance of inventory
- Learn the difference between applied time and actual time, and why the two matter
- Learn how to quickly set up a maintenance schedule
- Learn about the difference between economic life and actual age, when setting up a replacement plan
Who will benefit:
- Property Owners
- Property Managers
- Maintenance Staff
- Leasing Consultants