Achieve Success on Your Next REAC Inspection Without Breaking The Bank and Understand the changes in REAC Inspection Rules and the UPCS Inspection Standards
The webinar will help you on an overview of the REAC inspection process from the mission and goals of the agency charged with conducting the inspections to the pre-inspection inspector rules of conduct and protocols to the structure of a REAC inspection, the ways the property can properly prepare for the inspection. It also covers the items that are most important in preparing for the inspection with photos of actual defects. Scoring structure is touched on to impart a basic understanding of the process REAC utilizes to generate a score for the inspection, and lastly it presents the recent rule changes.
UPCS non-compliance has substantial penalties so it is very important to be in compliance with these rules. By having the opportunity to ask specific questions of a REAC expert you will be assured that you are following the laws. Join the live conference by renowned speaker Paul Flogstad. In this highly interactive session clear the concepts and queries with the help of our subject matter expert on UPCS Inspections. He will also take up other critical concerns such as vital aspects related to you or your property’s maintenance staff.
Key Session Highlights:
- The major issues with Industry Standard Repair policy effective August 1, 2016
- Important deficiencies that confuse REAC Inspectors
- What are the higher point value deficiencies?
- Where to focus resources in preparing for an inspection?
- Winning ways for appealing your REAC Score
- What are the important May 23, 2016 rule changes
Why You Should Attend:
- Get a better understanding of why REAC conducts inspections
- Be better prepared to get a high score on your next REAC inspection
- Prepare for a REAC inspection without spending too much money
- Get an understanding of where to find and interpret REAC rules
Who should attend:
- Property managers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Support staff
- C Level Executives