Understand the basics of zoning, to make your job easier. Learn the zoning terminology and become a part of the Zoning System, with this webinar.
Property owners stand to gain or lose a significant sum of money, by achieving (or preventing changes in) zoning that impacts properties which they have an interest in. Do you understand what zoning means, and what difference it makes? If not, this webinar will help you.
During the webinar, our expert speaker will walk you through the subject, explaining every important point, so you’re brought up to date with all that you need to know. Zoning ordinance complexity may cause you to be confused about what to do, and by when. After this webinar, you will have answers to those questions.
Our speaker will explain the basics of zoning, and also help you understand basic zoning terminology in the context of a zoning ordinance. Other subjects covered during the webinar include: basic elements of zoning, how the elements are inter-related, what the flaws in zoning actions are, how you can protect yourself from legal attack due to these flaws, separate controls of subdivision ordinances over land development, accomplishment of land development objectives with a zoning ordinance, and the differences between zoning ordinances and subdivision ordinances.
Sign up for the webinar to learn all you need to know about zoning and subdivision ordinances. Webinar attendees will be provided handouts which will help them remember and make the most of what they have learned during the training session.
- Learn the basics of zoning
- Learn basic zoning terminology, as applicable in a zoning ordinance
- Understand the seven basic elements of zoning ordinances
- Understand how the elements relate to each other
- Learn the flaws in zoning actions, and how to guard yourself against legal attack
- Understand the separate controls that subdivision ordinances have over land development
- Understand how to accomplish land development objectives using a zoning ordinance
- Learn the differences between zoning and subdivision ordinances
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and should therefore attend this webinar:
- Building Officials
- Land Developers
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Professional Planners
- City Managers
- City Clerks
- Students of City Planning
- Real Estate Salespersons
- Real Estate Brokers
- Land Surveyors
- Professionals involved in Land Development