Affordable Care Act was signed into law by President Obama on March 23, 2010, and since then employers have been asking themselves how to comply. The law changed how companies provided benefits, calculated payroll tax and most of all the new reporting requirements that must be followed. Now the employers have had 2 filing years to get used to the ACA law, the Trump administration is looking to repeal portions of the law however have not done so. Meaning we are still required to complete the 1094 and 1095 reporting.
This webinar is designed to review Section 6055 and 6056 requirements and the reporting requirements, and to review what the potential changes might be and how that changes how we handle, benefits and payroll for our employees in the next months. Talks of a repeal of the ACA or modifications have been all over the news as employers in this webinar join expert speaker Dayna Reum will discuss how to prepare in an unsure environment.
- Up to date status on legislation and how it may impact employers
- What reporting may or may not look like for 2019
- Review of what we know today
- Overview of law in place and if you need to report
- Affect to Payroll Current law vs what a repeal may look like
- Affect to Fair Labor Standards Act will a repeal affect this FLSA changes
- Reporting Requirements
- Shared Responsibility what now
- Other ACA Requirements
Who Will Benefit:
- All Payroll Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Benefits professionals
- Accounting and Tax Professionals