Things have significantly shifted with the change in administration in just over 2 years. Trying to predict the issues that the Trump government may consider important and things that are likely to come under audit is a daunting task. However, watching where the wind is blowing and monitoring and foreseeing the trends can provide us some important information about the future. This information can also help you keep your company out of court and to prepare your budget for the foreseeable future.
What can we expect from the Department of Labor (DOL) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in 2019? Employers must get prepared for all the employment regulations scheduled to be effective January 1, 2019 and throughout the 2019 year.
What can we expect from the Department of Labor (DOL) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in 2019? Employers must get prepared for allThe DOL has increased their efforts to audit companies who have not updated their policies and workplace regulations. Complying with these new regulations will determine whether employers will be able to survive steep fines and penalties in 2019 and beyond. the employment regulations scheduled to be effective January 1, 2019 and throughout the 2019 year.
Join this webinar by labor and employment law expert Susan Fahey Desmond will give you a better understanding of key issues in the current administration, what to expect in 2019 and in the near future, and how to plan and prepare to align with the government’s regulatory agenda.
- Overview on the overhaul of overtime regulations under the FLSA
- How regulatory agencies formulate their enforcement priorities
- How the OFCCP and EEOC plans to target pay discrimination
- EEOC’s enforcement priority to deal with continued harassment in the workplace
- How the Trump administration plans to address the modern workforce and workplace
- What to expect in overtime regulations
- Analyzing your pray practices to align with regulatory trends
- What executive orders have been rescinded and what to expect from the Trump administration
- Q&A session with speaker
- PPT presentation
- Certificate of attendance
- CEUs Certificate
Who Will Benefit:
- All employers
- Human resource professionals
- Compensation analysts
- Payroll professionals
- Business owners
- Workplace compliance professionals