The constantly changing I-9 requirements can be hard to keep up with, especially for busy professionals with a hectic schedule. The I-9 form was redesigned in March 2013, and the new form must be used now. Were you aware of that? If not, there’s a chance you’re not aware of more recent changes either – which may be affecting your company’s compliance. Learn about the changes in I-9 requirements and gain other crucial information.
This webinar will bring you up to date with latest requirements and changes for the I-9, and also provide other valuable information which will make your job simpler. You will gain valuable tips and tools for compliance, so you can feel confident when you get an I-9 audit. If you have an I-9 completed for all your employees, you won’t have to worry when you walk into work to learn that the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service is coming in to complete an audit.
You may not know a lot of important details about the I-9. For instance, did you know that USCIS law requires that Section 1 of the I-9 should be completed by the employee himself on the day of hire, and that Section 2 needs to be completed within 2 business days from hire? During the webinar, our expert speaker will walk you through the subject of I-9, explaining important points in detail.
All webinar attendees will be provided handouts to enable them to remember and properly implement the training they have received. These include a PowerPoint presentation.
- Gain valuable tips and tools for I-9 compliance, so you can be confident during an audit
- Review recently released changes and the new I-9 form
- Learn how to set up a process to complete an I-9 which needs to be re-verified
- Learn when you need to re-verify an I-9
- Learn how to avoid discrimination
- Learn how to properly complete the I-9
- Learn how to correct mistakes in the form, and store and retain forms
- Learn about e-verification and how it is done
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and therefore should attend this webinar:
- Payroll Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- Personnel working in Accounting and Benefits