LinkedIn is no longer a fad. It is the #1 professional social media networking site in the world. If you are your serious about business growth and success, you should get serious about using LinkedIn as a business tool.
LinkedIn is much more than a job search or career transition tool. When used properly LinkedIn is a powerful business tool that can help your business explore and grab new business opportunities.
This presentation by Teddy Burriss, a certified social media strategist, LinkedIn coach, trainer, and keynote speaker, will explain about the three activities you need to execute on LinkedIn to create real business value. We will explore potential businesses that should utilize LinkedIn as a tool, as well as discuss ideas and best practices which will provide the framework for using LinkedIn as a business tool.
- Best practices of building a professional LinkedIn profile
- Strategies and tactics of growing a relevant LinkedIn network
- How to build a professional reputation using LinkedIn
- The value of using the principals of search engine optimization (SEO) on your LinkedIn profile
- Best practices of sending and receiving LinkedIn invitations focused on your business goals
- Review the purpose and tactics of engaging with your LinkedIn network in meaningful ways
- Live Q&A with speaker
- Handout: PowerPoint presentation for reference
- Certificate of attendance
Who Will Benefit:
- Human resources Professionals
- Operation managers
- Sales and customer service executives
- Business development executives
- Marketing professionals
- Recruiting managers
- Management executives
- Public relations officers
- Business professionals