California, being the most employee friendly state in the US, requires the employers working there to constantly stay in the loop, and implement best practices of compliance. This webinar will tell you everything you need to know, about HR record-keeping in California.
This hour-long webinar will help you understand the complexities of California employment laws, and learn how to comply with them. Apart from regulation, you are also required to maintain accurate documentation and records. These records will serve as strong defense, in case of any problems with the Department of Labor, or with your employees.
During the course of this webinar, you will be walked through California’s specific applicable laws, and their requirements. The speaker will provide you with the best practices, from compliance to software solutions, which will help you ensure that your firm is in the clear. You will be informed of the basics of employment recordkeeping – from on-boarding to termination, of new regulations and how to comply to them, and provided tips on how to beat an audit. The webinar will guide you to technology available on the market, which will help you comply with the laws. You will also learn about recent interesting cases in California, and how they were handled.
New regulations such as California’s Fair Pay Act and the Paid Sick Leave Law need to be complied with, and as they are relatively recent, it is possible you might not know much about them, or understand them very well. In this webinar, you will learn all that is required, for compliance. You will be provided handouts which will help you remember and make the most of all that’s been discussed during the webinar.
- Learn about the various regulations requiring recordkeeping, and what is stated by each
- Learn how to track, and comply with requirements
- Learn about enforcements by various agencies, and issues with non-compliance
- Learn how to strategically devise a recordkeeping plan for your business
- Discover helpful techniques and tools for compliance
- Learn about HR and Transparency, and how to beat an audit
- Obtain examples and suggestions for documentation and recordkeeping
- Obtain a list of various regulations triggered, and the regulatory requirements for each
- Find out about recent cases, and how they were handled
Who will benefit:
- HR professionals
- Compensation specialists
- Business owners
- HR Students, Generalists and Professionals
- Payroll department’s employees
- Finance department employees
- CEOs and COOs