HR metrics help communicate the value added by Human Resources, demonstrate the contribution of human capital, and also measure employment related risks. Learn key details about HR metrics and how to use it in your organization, by attending this webinar.
The purpose of the HR department in any organization is to add value, increase the organization’s competitiveness, and help the organization in achieving its business objectives. However, this is not enough. Value added needs to be communicated, contribution of human capital needs to be demonstrated, and employment related risks need to be measured. And that is where HR Metrics can help you.
During this webinar, our expert speaker Mr. Ronald Adler will walk you through the subject of HR Metrics, delivering useful information which will help you understand the concept, learn its benefits, and also learn how to use it for the betterment of your organization.
Topics discussed include: key HR metrics, identification and assessment of the strategic impact of HR metrics, the role of HR metrics in the measurement and communication of value, the basics of using HR metrics in assessment of human capital related risks, and the ways in which HR metrics can improve strategic and operational decision-making. You will also obtain a listing of some of the commonly used HR metrics.
All webinar attendees will be provided handouts, which will help them remember and make the most of the training they have received.
- Learn how to identify and assess the strategic and operational impact of HR metrics
- Learn about key HR metrics and its use as a core competency
- Learn the role of HR metrics in the measurement and communication of value
- Learn the role of HR metrics in helping the organization make important business decisions
- Learn how to calculate employment practices liability risk exposure
- Learn how strategic and operational decision making can be improved using HR metrics
- Review the basics of using HR metrics in the assessment of human capital related risks
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and should therefore attend, this webinar:
- Managers and Supervisors
- Compliance professionals
- HR professionals
- Internal auditors
- Risk managers