Have you been in a meeting and hear someone talking about automating a process? Do you know that payroll can be ran through the cloud, or that employees now have access from a smart phone to calculate what there overtime pay should be. The increased use of technology in the payroll environment is changing not only the skills of a payroll professional but is also changing the way we run our business.
This webinar will give you the tools to be able better understand the new technology that can be used to improve payroll processes. It will also review technology that changes the way payroll functions or legal concerns that we never had before. Discussions on how to review a new technology will be discussed.
- Review electronic filing and reporting methods
- Understanding what E-verify is and how to use it
- Review of Cloud payroll processing
- Discussion in regards to new Dept of Labor smart phone apps
- Understanding EIWO and how is can help in garnishment processing
- How companies can get set up for some of the free technology that can assist in payroll functions.
- Review best practices when considering vendors for new technology options.
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Tax Professionals
- Payroll Department
- Accounting Department
- HR Department