Nearly half of today’s workforce, comprises people born after 1980. These people are called the ‘millennials’, and they are unique people, very unlike your typical 20th century human resources. Learn how to gain rapport with millennials and increase their productivity, in this webinar.
Millennials are very different from older employees. Their way of thinking and mannerism, is completely different. Statistics suggest that over 80% of millennials believe that most people cannot be trusted. To gain an employee’s trust, you need to have a rapport with them. So, if you are responsible for millennial employees, this webinar will help you by telling you how you can gain rapport with them, and also gain their trust.
The webinar starts with key details about millennials, such as – how they got to where they are today, what they trust and what they don’t, what they value most, and why they are in conflict with religion. You will be provided tips, which will help you gain their attention, make them more productive by optimizing workplace conditions, learn how to secure rapport with them, and also learn about digital media and mobile devices which interest them.
Among the many talking points in the webinar, the key topics discussed will be – the current perception of millennial employees, the events which helped shape their current perception, the values that millennials hold as paramount, the key differences between millennials and previous generations (and how to use them to your advantage), and factors such as social media.
Finally, you will be provided management techniques which will help you obtain better results from millennials, and the steps which will help you build a rapport with them. Millennials seek diversity, transparency and a healthy work-life ratio. In the course of this webinar, our speaker will show you how to make the most of this knowledge.
- Learn what millennials trust, and what they don’t
- Learn what constitutes a productive workplace
- Find out tips for how to secure rapport with a millennial
- Know how to get a millennial’s attention
- Discuss the values which millennials hold as paramount
- Identify and master management techniques, to obtain better results from millennials
- Increase productivity from millennial employees
Who will benefit:
Management personnel (from the CEO to the Supervisor) stand to gain from this webinar, if:
- They are responsible for personnel under the age of 35
- They are responsible for gaining and building rapport with employees under 35 years of age
- They are responsible for gaining rapport with existing customers under the age of 35
- They are responsible for interviewing people younger than 35 years