QuickBooks Online (QBO) provides business owners, bookkeepers and accountants with the convenience of remote access by allowing them to log in to their QBO account from any internet browser. They can get all the information they need while on the go. QBO is a very useful application for every business, but especially service-based businesses.
QuickBooks Online has numerous benefits such as no software or local data to manage; no need for regular backups; easy, automatic daily download of bank and credit card transactions; mobile phone access, and most importantly bank feeds. So, if you are aiming for efficiencies by automating your bookkeeping processes, look no further than QuickBooks Online.
Join QuickBooks expert Hector Garcia for this latest update on new QBO bank feed features or “downloaded transactions.” From features to some secret tricks and tips, this session will deep dive into programmable Bank Rules to allow the user to automate the way bank feeds are automatically categorized and even automatically posted into the check and credit card registers.
- Benefits of using QuickBooks® Online for bank feeds
- Web Connect Express” vs. Manual QBO/CSV file upload
- The best ways to navigate bank feeds
- Adding new transactions
- Create rules that automatically accept bank feed transactions into QuickBooks
- Working with automatically recognized transactions
- Working with Banking Center Rules to control transactions
- Matching Transactions, Batching, and Undo/Exclude options
- Working with the bank registers and reconciling bank accounts after bank feeds
- Live Q&A with speaker
- PPT for reference
- Certificate of attendance
- CPE Credits
Who Will Benefit:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax preparers
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Small business owners