Navigating the complexities of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) can be complex, especially when dealing with OSHA regulatory requirements.
What do you do if an employee is released on light-duty or modified duty work? Do you need to accommodate those restrictions? What happens if this is an off-the-job injury? How do you accommodate off-the-job injury restrictions? How do you meet OSHA Regulations while accommodating ADA Requirements?
This course by seasoned EHS and HR expert, Joe Keenan, MBA, CSP, will give you an overview of the ADA requirements as it intersects with meeting OSHA rules. The session will cover OSHA’s standards and discuss how to best adopt both requirements. You will learn how to implement an effective Return to Work Program while accommodating ADA and OSHA Requirements. This session will answer site-specific questions and address site-specific concerns as it pertains to both the ADA and OSHA regulatory requirements in the workplace.
- Understanding what is required in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- How to effectively incorporate ADA Requirements with OSHA regulatory standards
- Effectively accommodating employee Return to Work scenarios
- Incorporating ADA requirements with OSHA regulatory standards into an effective Return to Work Program
- Answers to site-specific questions and concerns as it pertains to meeting both ADA and OSHA regulatory requirements
- Live Q&A session with speaker
- PowerPoint presentation for download
- Certificate of attendance
Who Will Benefit:
- Environmental health and safety professionals
- Loss prevention managers
- Insurance professionals
- Production supervisors
- Plant managers
- Human resource professionals