This webinar will cover two major topics: supply chain trends in 2019 and how to build a resilient supply chain to minimize business risks in the foreseeable future. The program will include consumer and market expectations themed around sustainability and offers best practices for effective supply chain risk management using data and technology.
The attendees will be able to get an insight into where the market is headed in the field of sustainability, what is trending, what is expected and how can they make their current CSR programs better and long lasting. The program will cover market trends, current business risks and some of the best technologies to support them on this journey. Attendees will leave the program with an understanding of what it would take to make the supply chain more resilient in the foreseeable future.
- Understanding the sustainability trends and market expectations in 2019
- Building supply chain resiliency for effective supply chain management
- Using data and technology for incorporating resiliency
Who Will Benefit:
- CSR professionals
- Procurement professionals
- Supply chain management
- Legal/Regulatory Compliance