This OSHA training will cover how to effectively implement Emergency Preparedness Plans and conduct Employee Training at your facility.
Having an effective Emergency Response Plan can make the difference between life and death in an emergency. What would you do in case of a fire, flood, tornado, etc.? Do you and your Employees know what to do? Do you have written Emergency Response Plans in place? Have you conducted an annual Fire Drill? What would you do if an Active Shooter Scenario happened at your location?
OSHA requires that Employees be trained in Emergency Response Preparedness. Companies are required to have written Emergency Response Plans that address the questions outlined above. This webinar will cover what the OSHA requirements are for Emergency Preparedness.
- What the OSHA Requirements are for Emergency Preparedness
- How to ensure OSHA Compliance for Emergency Preparedness
- How to effectively implement Emergency Preparedness Plans at your Facility
- How to Conduct Effective Training for Employees on Emergency Preparedness
- Conduct Effective Training for Supervisors and Managers on Emergency Preparedness
- Discuss Emergency Preparedness Implementation Best Practices
- Answer Site-Specific Questions and Scenarios Regarding Emergency Preparedness
Who Will Benefit:
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Insurance Professionals
- Hourly Employees
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Safety Committee Members