Regulatory Compliance Audits can be taxing and worrisome for anyone. Having an OSHA Audit open an organization up to receiving regulatory citations, monetary fines, negative company press, etc. The purpose of this OSHA compliance training is to cover the key concepts of how to successfully navigate through an OSHA Audit. Being prepared ahead of time and knowing the right protocols can help turn a negative situation of being involved in a compliance audit into a positive one.
- OSHA poster: be sure it is displayed. They will check.
- Assignment of responsibilities during the inspection, both general safety responsibilities and responsibilities during OSHA's arrival.
- Record-keeping. Be sure your logs are up-to-date at all times. It is advisable to audit your logs and compare the 300 log to your workers' compensation records.
- Understand what equipment is needed during the inspection/
- Do an advance review of insurance and third-party audits.
- Perform your own periodic audits and reviews, both of your facilities and of your reports, programs, and record-keeping.
- Training your Managers and Supervisors on how to conduct themselves in an OSHA Audit will be covered.
- The key elements needed to developing a proactive Regulatory Compliance Written Program will also be covered.
- How to Effectively and Confidently Navigate an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Develop a Proactive Written Program to Prepare Your Organization to Handle an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Learn How to Deal with Compliance Auditors with Confidence to Mitigate Citations and Fines.
- Conduct Effective Training for Managers and Supervisors on How to Handle an OSHA Compliance Audit.
- Develop Proactive Tools to Prevent Employees from Contacting a Regulatory Compliance Agency.
- Answer Site-Specific Questions and Scenarios Regarding Regulatory Compliance Audits.
Who Will Benefit:
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Insurance Professionals
- Hourly Employees
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance Manager
- Waste Water Safety Committee Member