Add Power to Data Representation with Visualization & Infographics in Microsoft Excel!
No matter how important the details in your spreadsheet, if you can’t communicate your insights with other (less technical) people, that information won’t change anything. Being able to tell an effective story through the use of charts and other visualization tools is the key to communicating effectively. Join us to learn not only how to create compelling graphics, but how to choose the right one for each situation.
- Creating Dashboards with Pivot Tables and summaries
- On-the-fly filtering for compelling storytelling
- Advanced charting techniques
- Color-coding charts dynamically
- Combination charts - line and bar in a single chart
- Dynamic charts - automate adding new data to a chart
- Build waffles, maps, and other compelling visuals
- Creating infographics with Excel
- Using Conditional Formatting to present data visually
- Using Excel add-ins to create infographics
Who Should Attend?
- This training is categorized as basic-to-intermediate. It is aimed at users who have little or no knowledge of how to produce visuals in Excel
- Attendees should be familiar with how to navigate around an Excel workbook and how to enter and edit data. Knowledge of basic formulas would be beneficial but not essential
- The training will be delivered using Excel 2016 for Windows although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of Excel on both Windows and Mac.