Become a master with the tips - tricks on Pivot Tables and Charts in Excel
Microsoft Excel has become the world's most popular spread sheet software that lets users perform multiple business tasks, like creating pivot table dashboards, charts, and much more. It has many useful but underutilized features, one of which is Pivot Tables. This feature is helpful in analyzing and summarizing large amounts of data. Learn how to do it, during this webinar.
Very few people know about Excel’s Pivot Tables, mostly because they believe it is a complicated feature which takes time to understand and use. However, this is not at all true, and creating reports on it can be as easy as dragging and dropping information into various fields.
Gaining mastery over Excel will not only ease your day-to-day work but also provide tools to make the most of your data, whether you're a beginner or an expert. During this webinar, our expert speaker will walk you through the subject, explaining the tricks on how to use Pivot Tables and Chart formula.
You will learn how to apply and remove fields in Pivot Tables, how to sort them, why and how to apply the Recommended Pivot Tables feature, how to initiate a Pivot Table from a list of data, and how to drill down into numbers with a double-click, or prevent other users from being able to do the same. It also helps you to create and enhance the appearance of traditional charts such as pie charts and bar charts as-well-as represent data graphically and getting over 100 Excel tips with various easy techniques, shortcuts, and accelerator tools.
- Find out how to get past the “Pivot Table field name already exists” prompt
- Learn the requirements of ideal data sets, for analysis within Pivot Tables
- Learn how to expand and collapse Pivot Table elements, to avoid information overload
- Creating a simple bar chart
- Annotating a chart with labels, titles and notes
- Creating a line-bar combination chart
- Creating a dynamic chart based on a Table
- Create charts instantly and learn manipulation tips
- Create formulas faster with entire column references
- Master over 100 tips to make you a Power User!
- Understand the nuances of formatting numbers within Pivot Tables
- Learn how to add fields to a table
- Understand the nuances of sorting Pivot Tables, and subtotaling data within a Pivot Table
- Navigate seamlessly through workbooks and worksheets with keystroke and mouse shortcuts
- Copy or move data with simple dragging instead of multi-step command sequences
- Display/hide all worksheet formulas instantly; select all formula cells with two mouse clicks
- Use keystroke shortcuts for a various number formats
Who will Benefit?
- C Level Executives
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Finance Professionals
- Business Analyst
- HR Professionals