The ability to analyze data is a powerful skill that helps make better decisions. Microsoft Excel is one of the top tools for data analysis and PivotTables are arguably the most popular analytic tool.
The power of Excel PivotTables and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enables quick exploration of data and produces valuable insights from the accumulated data. PivotTables are used in many different industries by millions of users who share the goal of reporting the performance of companies and organizations.
PivotTables can help you sort and sift through large data sets to focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to your specific needs.
In just one fast-paced and informative training session, you’ll learn how to use PivotTables better to sort your data more efficiently ... create multiple customized reports in a few easy steps ... and gain a powerful new tool to help you make better business decisions.
In addition, you’ll get tips on the easiest way to group your data. Most importantly, when you use the power of PivotTables, you’ll be saving time and making your job easier.
This session is aimed at Excel users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
- Why PivotTables are the hidden gems of Excel
- How to analyze large data sets from different business perspectives
- Create a PivotTable to summarize data
- Make understanding the data easier for others
- Use PivotTables to answer questions about the data
- Analyze patterns in the data
- Customize the summary by grouping data
- Format PivotTables for easy viewing
- Use a chart to view the summary visually
Who Will Benefit:
- Business Owners
- CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Human Resource Personnel
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive