You’re Under-Utilizing Outlook: Learn to Harness its Productivity Power
When it comes to daily productivity, does your team seem scattered and unfocused? Establishing a logical workflow for team members is critical for keeping projects on track and meeting deadlines. Yet, when budgets are tight, managers are reluctant to spend money on fancy workflow management tools. Don’t: Use Microsoft Outlook—something your employees likely already have on their desktops—instead.
Surprised that Outlook has the potential to solve your team productivity woes?
Join Microsoft Outlook expert Karla Brandau as she shows you how to use this application far beyond its email capabilities. You’ll learn how to use Outlook to set objectives, assign individual responsibilities, keep track of team progress, and hold employees accountable for the timeliness of their work. You’ll learn how to document personal conversations in Outlook Contacts, assign tasks in the Tasks Folder, and color code projects for quick recognition in the Inbox and on the Calendar.
After attending this event, you’ll be proficient in Outlook’s features that make keeping your workflow organized stress-free! You’ll be able to stop spinning your wheels, because you and your team will be more efficient and effective as you maintain steady progress toward your final deadlines.
- Set objectives and realistic deadlines
- Organize complex assignments and projects
- Break long term projects into manageable steps and midpoints
- Differentiate between the To-Do List, Tasks Folder, and To-Do Bar
- Customize the Tasks Folder to your work style and personality
- Use the Quick Access Tool Bar and Microsoft Outlook Today
- Create individual folders for a multitude of assignments and projects
- Use the Calendar and Tasks in tandem to keep track of deadlines
- Keep track of check-in midpoints
- Use the Calendar to manage daily work flow
- Use categories to sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
- Assign tasks to employees with built in accountability
Who Will Benefit:
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Project Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Profeesionals
- Finance and Accounting Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Anyone who wants to be an Outlook 2010-16 power user