Do you import data into Excel from other sources (such as CSV files, text files, web pages, databases or SharePoint)? Does the data that you import need to be "cleaned" before it can be used? Do you spend more time than necessary performing data cleaning tasks?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you need to learn how to use Power Query in Excel! If you work with, analyze and generate reports from large data sets, having a good understanding and working knowledge of Power Query is a must!
Join this webinar by Excel trainer and speaker, Mike Thomas, to learn how to use Power Query effectively to import and clean large amounts of data quickly. You will also get many other tips, techniques and best practices to apply while sorting, analyzing and generating reports from large data-sets.
- Importing data into Excel from sources such as text files, web pages and databases
- Avoiding Excel’s "million-rows limitation” by connecting to external data sources
- Updating the imported data (when the source data changes) with two clicks
- Creating Pivot Tables from external data sources
- Using the Query Editor to quickly clean and transform data to make it usable
- Using the Query Editor to create calculated columns
- Live Q&A session with speaker
- PowerPoint presentation for download
- Certificate of attendance
Who Will Benefit:
- Financial Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Strategic Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Marketing Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- HR professional
- Payroll Executive
- All Excel users who wish to learn about Power Query