Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools in Excel’s data analysis and Business Intelligence (BI) armory.
With just a few clicks of the mouse (and no complicated formulas!) you can quickly and easily build the reports, dashboards and charts that help you to summarize, analyze, interpret and understand your data which in turn helps you to spot trends and get answers to the important questions on which you base your key business decisions.
This training enables anyone who is familiar with the basics of pivot tables to take their skills and knowledge to the next level.
Why Should You Attend:
From global enterprises to early-stage startups and small businesses, people everywhere use Pivot Tables to see and understand their data.
Learning how to create Pivot Tables is one of the must have skills for anyone who needs to use Excel to quickly build reports and summaries.
This training will enable anyone who is familiar with the basics of pivot tables to take their skills and knowledge to the next level.
The training will be delivered using the latest version of Excel for Windows although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of the application.
- Use Pivot Tables to turn raw data into meaningful and insightful reports
- Use Pivot Tables to create different types of summary reports
- Use formulas in a Pivot Table
- Use Slicers to create interactive Pivot Table reports
- Use Pivot Tables to produce a "month-on-month difference report"
- Use Pivot Tables to produce "running total (Year-to-Date) report"
- Use Pivot Tables to produce a "unique count" report
- Use Pivot Tables to produce time-based reports (quarterly, monthly etc)
- Create additional columns in a Pivot Tables using formulas
- Combine row items in a Pivot Tables using formulas
- GETPIVOTDATA – What is it? When to use it and when to avoid it
- Using Slicers to Slice, Dice and Filter your data
Who should attend
If you are familiar with the basics of pivot tables (creating a basic pivot table, changing the appearance and layout, sorting, creating a pivot chart) and you wish to take your knowledge to the next level, this training is for you.