Learn how to edit documents efficiently, and fix errors quickly, using Microsoft Office. Work smarter to maximize efficiency, and make the most of the helpful tools offered by Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro.
In this webinar, you will learn about some ways in which you can use Microsoft Office to make your life easier. Microsoft Office offers a wide range of tools, and most users are not aware of these tools, or how to use them. During this webinar, our speaker will take you through tools and tricks, which will help you maximize your efficiency.
You will learn how you can edit, manage and combine files like a professional. You’ll get answers to common questions, such as why some slides have numbers and some don’t’, and how a paragraph with a slightly different font got into your final document. Other topics covered in the webinar include Format Painting, Clear Formatting, Find and Replace, Named Ranges, Formula Auditing, Removing Duplicates, Data Validation, Themes and Templates, and many others.
The webinar will cover Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Visio, Evernote and SharePoint. It will also take you through the features and uses of Acrobat Pro. It will show you how to use each to maximize efficiency, and also how to couple them, to get better results, faster.
By the end of the webinar, you will know how to solve common problems with Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- Learn how to remove extra line breaks from Microsoft Word documents
- Find out how you can update data throughout Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Discover how you can fix slides without slide numbers in your presentations
- Learn how to create fillable forms using Microsoft Word
- Learn how you can build Interactive Presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Find out how you can automate your inbox in Outlook
- Use the calendar feature in Microsoft Outlook to maximize efficiency
- Learn all about OneNote and its useful features
- Also learn about the useful features in Visio, SharePoint, Evernote, and Acrobat Pro
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and should therefore attend, this webinar:
- Office workers
- Anyone who regularly needs to edit files using Microsoft Office
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Microsoft Office to maximize their efficiency in fixing errors, inconsistencies and inaccuracies in documents
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Office on a regular basis, and wants to learn how to make the most of the software