Microsoft Office is a wonderful piece of software, and it is used by most due to its many qualities. However, very few people are familiar with all the features it offers. In many instances, integrating Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote will open a whole new range of possibilities for you, and help you save a lot of time and hassle at work.
During this webinar, our expert speaker Mr. Neil Malek will walk you through the subject of integrating various Microsoft Office applications, explaining concepts in detail and providing valuable information. The webinar’s focus is on tips and techniques which will help you share documents with your colleagues.
Topics under discussion will include: sharing data and charts created in Microsoft Excel using Microsoft PowerPoint,using Microsoft OneNote as a tool for organizing, sharing OneNote files with your colleagues, coordinating and managing tasks between OneNote and Microsoft Outlook, how to integrate Microsoft Word files, keyboard shortcuts for faster execution of commands, and many more.
After this webinar, you will be able to quickly and easily share files and collaborate for team projects, using just the Microsoft Office Suite. You will also gain some additional, general information.
All webinar attendees will be provided handouts, which will help them remember and make the most of the training they have received.
- Learn how to share data and charts created in Excel, using PowerPoint
- Add Excel tables and charts to Word files quickly, and automatically update the graphics from updates to the spreadsheet
- Break apart graphical elements with Paste Special techniques
- Create handouts for PowerPoint presentations that work well for those who couldn’t attend
- Export, analyze, and chart Outlook tasks to manage projects more easily
- Find out how you can use OneNote to keep everything organized, and to share and collaborate with your co-workers
- Discover the many uses of Outlook – and simple ways to coordinate and manage tasks between Outlook and OneNote for increased efficiency
- Obtain general tips for Microsoft Windows (keyboard shortcuts, applications etc.), which will simplify and speed up the process further
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and should therefore attend, this webinar
- Office workers who need to create and/or share documents as part of their duties
- People who have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, and want to learn more
- People who wish to increase their productivity and efficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- People who wish to organize and share their notes, tasks and appointments using Microsoft Office
- People who wish to make document sharing easier, using Microsoft Office