Leave work on time, and don’t waste a minute while you’re at work, with this webinar about efficient time management, and making the most of Microsoft Outlook.
Recent studies have suggested that if office workers could reduce the amount of time they waste at work by just five minutes per hour, their productivity would increase by 8.3%. So, if you are looking for ways to make more of your time while you’re at work and also increase productivity and be able to leave on time, with all your work finished, this webinar is right for you.
During the webinar, Karla Brandau will teach you how to use Microsoft Outlook to accomplish all of this, and more. You will learn how to customize folders and the Quick Access Toolbar, while working from a single line layout is better (and how you can do it), and you will learn about other features present in the software, such as the Advanced Dialog Box, and Tasks. You will also learn how you can plot your daily productivity in the Calendar, to increase efficiency over time.
When you get some new software, you usually learn how to operate it through trial and error. If you try that with Microsoft Outlook, your efficiency and productivity will decrease, as it is a complicated piece of software, with very specific features. In this webinar, you will learn tips and tricks which will help you make the most of your time, using Microsoft Outlook as a tool. The focus is on showing you how the Inbox, Calendar and Tasks work together. Microsoft Outlook is useful software, and if you know how to make the most of it, you’ll be a lot more efficient and organized than you were.
- Learn how to take prioritizing principles into Microsoft Tasks
- Understand the interconnectivity of Outlook folders
- Find out how teams work together for competitive advantage
- Discover how you can use technology to take control of your personal time
- Find out how the Inbox, Calendar and Tasks on Outlook work together
- Learn how (and why) to customize folders from the File tab, and also the Quick Access Toolbar
- Understand how the To-do Bar, the To-do List and Tasks are inter-connected
- Learn how to eliminate completed Tasks from your Tasks folder and To-do Bar
- Learn how to make the most of the Advanced Dialog Box
- Find out how to plot and analyze your daily productivity using the Calendar
- Never miss a deadline, with the help of Tasks and Calendar
Who will benefit
- Anyone who has a desk job, and wants to increase their productivity at work
- Office workers who want to get their work finished on time and be better organized, so they don’t have to stay at work until after work hours
- People who want to learn how to make the most of Microsoft Outlook, and to use it to their advantage