Microsoft Excel is used by many people, but of these, most only know its basic functions and uses. Small differences go a long way in making a difference in ease of usage and efficiency. During this webinar, you will learn tips and tricks to make Excel work for you.
As our speaker says – “Either you work Excel, or it works you!” With the techniques you learn during this webinar, you will be able to finish your Excel-related tasks easily, and quickly. He will walk you through the various features of Excel, and provide useful shortcuts and tips along the way. You will also receive a copy of the examples he uses during the presentation.
You will learn a lot of useful information, such as what to do if you can’t open a damaged workbook, how to restore the classic Print Preview function in newer versions of Excel, how to convert older files to modern (.xlsx) format to avoid disabled features, how to have Excel read numbers aloud to you so you can double-check manual input of figures, how you can wrangle long lists of data by filtering – as opposed to sorting, and many others.
All webinar attendees will be provided detailed handouts which will enable them to remember and apply all that they have learned during the webinar. Handouts provided for this webinar include PowerPoint slides, guides, and an Excel workbook.
- Learn how you can streamline repetitive tasks
- Learn how to convert .xls workbooks to .xlsx format
- Learn techniques to automatically provide fallback positions, if you need to see an older version of your spreadsheet
- Learn what to do to make Excel appear simultaneously on multiple monitors. Also learn what not to do
- Learn how to restore ‘Classic’ Print Preview function in newer versions of Excel
- Learn how to save time in setting filters by filtering based on cell contents – all with a single click or keystroke
- Learn about the Table feature, and how it lets you transform filtering tasks
- Learn how to remove duplicates quickly, from a list
- Learn how to navigate large workbooks quickly using keyboard shortcuts, and a hidden menu
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and should therefore attend, this webinar
- People who have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- People who wish to raise their productivity using Microsoft Excel
- People who wish to learn more about Microsoft Excel’s helpful features
- People who regularly use Microsoft Excel
- People who need to use Microsoft Excel for work, and wish to increase their efficiency