QuickBooks Online has a lot of great features that most accountants use and love, such as Reclassify Transactions, Undo Reconciliations, and Create Recurring Transactions. However, there is a handful of "hidden gems" within QuickBooks Online such as: Merge Duplicate Clients, Clear Old Billable Time and Expenses, and Purge Company file that come really handy. You will learn all those, plus a few new features added during 2018,such as Managing Work and Projects, SmartCheck troubleshooting tools, and the new reconciliation tools with cleared date on transactions.
In the QB Power Hour webinars, Hector Garcia will explore the proper and optimized use of both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop (i.e. Pro, Premier, Mac, Accountant, or Enterprise). Whichever version of QuickBooks you use, you will enjoy our powerful tips and tricks! Plus, He’ll have selected 3rd party apps, management practice topics (like value pricing) and more.
In this session, experienced users of QuickBooks Desktop (QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise) will learn how all the built-in and custom reports can help track sales, profits, and other important elements of their business.
- Identify ways to customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop so the reports pull the correct data sets and display information in the most useful ways.
- Learn the differences between QuickBooks Enterprise, and other versions of QuickBooks when building custom reports.
- Understand the role and limitations of custom fields for customizing reports.
- Learn how to build personalized and customized reports with pivot tables.
- How to Pass a QuickBooks Test?
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Utilities and General Product Knowledge
- List Management
- Basic Accounting
- Customization/Saving time Shortcuts
Who Will Benefit:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax preparers
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Small business owners
Pioneer Educator is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.