The deadline for filing your EEO-1 report is right around the corner! It is vitally important that you prepare this form correctly as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs use your information to determine whether your company should be audited. Inaccurate information could also suggest willfulness in not being honest which can lead to penalties or criminal charges. While the document may seem “just a piece of paper,” classifying your employees correctly can be a difficult task. Gathering the information you need can also be difficult.
In this webinar expert speaker Susan Desmond, will help you to explain the significant changes the EEOC made to the EEO-1 survey, its impact on businesses, and what you can do now to prepare. This webinar will walk you through step by step of what you need to do to ensure compliance.
Why Should You Attend:
You will learn about the most recent information available regarding annual government EEO-1 reporting. Get clarity on the new EEO-1 reporting requirements and ensure accurate, timely filing. You will be provided resources and best practices in migrating from current EEO-1 requirements to the new EEO-1 Form and additional requirements.
- Who has to file an EEO-1 report
- New filing deadlines
- Obtaining the race and gender information you need
- How the OFCCP and the EEOC will use this information
- How to determine your job groupings
- Single establishment vs. multi-establishment employers – how do they file?
- What the government does with your EEO-1 report
- Using your EEO-1 report to find potential pay discrimination
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Managers
- Compensation Specialists
- Chief Financial Officers
- Business Owners
- In-house Counsel
- Affirmative Action/EEO officers