Though QuickBooks® desktop products are a hot favorite among many finance professionals, accountants and bookkeepers; nothing can match the power of QuickBooks® Online when it comes to working with Bank Feeds. Also known as “Online Banking” or “Downloaded Transactions,” Bank Feeds has transformed how accounting professionals approach data entry and bookkeeping. If you’re an accountant, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be using QuickBooks® Online for Bank Feeds to improve your efficiency in accounting data entry. And if you’re using it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be an expert in working with Bank Feeds in QuickBooks® Online.
If you’re looking to improve your accounting efficiency through automation, join QuickBooks® trainer Hector Garcia, CPA, in this webinar to get some latest updates on features and mastering techniques on QuickBooks® Online Bank Feeds. In this session, Hector will go in-depth on programmable Bank Rules that allow users to automate the way downloaded transactions are categorized and posted into check and credit card registers. Learn from a real QuickBooks® expert and take your bookkeeping automation to a whole new level.
- Benefits of using QuickBooks® Online for Bank Feeds
- Web Connect Express” vs. Manual QBO/CSV file upload
- Navigating Bank Feeds, adding new transactions, and working with automatically recognized transactions
- Working with Banking Center Rules to control transactions
- Matching Transactions, Batching, and Undo/Exclude options
- Working with the bank registers and reconciling bank accounts after Bank Feeds
Who Will Benefit:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax preparers
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Small business owners