Is your method being appropriate to calculate over time are you sure you’re using right method to calculate overtime?
Overtime calculation is a technique of timekeeping that differs from state to state or company to company within the same state. overtime calculation is a complex task it seems easy but some experienced payroll professionals also do it in a wrong way. A small error in calculating overtime pay involves the failure to include bonuses and compensation in the regular rate of pay.
Calculation of the overtime for the non-exempt employee seems so simple but the truth is the method of calculating overtime can be extremely tricky. This webinar discus right way to calculate overtime under the FLSA for non-exempt employees it Includes definitions and examples. Wrong calculation of overtime can be severe with penalty of fine. A single mistake is equal to thousands of dollars in federal fines.
Our expert Vicki Lambert, can help you to calculate overtime with correct and easy method. Then you escape from the fine. She gives you perfect and easy method to calculate overtime with number of example.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar covers the update overtime calculation method. By this webinar the techniques discuss in this webinar you will make sure your team gets it in a right way or not?
In this webinar our expert covers the right way to calculate overtime and how to avoid the common error that lead to costly trouble.
- Definition of overtime under the FLSA
- What is Portal-to-Portal Act and how it affects overtime
- Different methods to calculate the regular rate of pay
- Calculate Tracking hours and use of rounding practices
- When you include bonus in calculating overtime pay
- What is the overtime premium and how it’s calculate?
- How to calculate overtime if a bonus covers more than one workweek
- The weighted average method to calculate overtime
- Where and How to use the “fluctuating workweek”
- Used “alternate” method of calculating overtime.
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Company Owners
- Chief Financial Officers
- Payroll Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
- Financial Professionals