The EEOC enforces federal anti-discrimination laws which apply to hiring, wages and benefits. The EEOC has two roles: prevention of law violations in the form of outreach, education and assistance programs, and enforcement by investigating, settling or litigating the laws.
The EEOC recently unveiled its Strategic Plan for 2018-2022. The EEOC establishes a Strategic Enforcement Plan every four years to prioritize and set forth strategies to integrate all components of the EEOC’s enforcement efforts in order to have a sustainable impact in advancing equal opportunity and freedom from discrimination.
In this webinar participants will learn about the three broad and overarching strategic objectives of the 2018-2022 EEOC Strategic Plan, outcome goals for each objective, and strategies of how the EEOC will reach those goals.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Anti-discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC
- Purposes of developing a Strategic Plan
- 3 Key Objectives of the 2018-2022 Strategic Plan
- Outcome Goals, Strategies to achieving those goals, and Performance Measures for each of the key objectives
- Substantive changes to enforcement priorities
- Additional Areas of focus by the EEOC
- Implications of the EEOC Strategic Plan for employers and employees
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Senior Leadership
- Compliance Professionals
- Operation Managers
- Manager And Supervisors