You’ve made your decision about whom to hire. You’ve gotten them excited about their new job. You’re excited about what they can bring to your team. Now what?
If you’re like most good organizations, you’re doing something more. The Aberdeen Group reported that 70 percent of all organizations currently deploy some sort of onboarding program with leaders entering new roles. While this is a good thing, there is great variability in the focus, depth and length of these programs. The most superficial tend to provide surface-level “meet and greets” and focus on initial paperwork and process knowledge. The more effective ones go deeper, focusing on helping leaders learn to navigate the organization’s culture and understand the informal organization and key players.
Even if we assume that your hiring and onboarding is top-class, what if they may be costing you more than it’s required? What if 40 percent of those new hires leave your organization within six months? What if the same number of hires doesn’t meet your expectations even after 2 years? Sounds familiar? An effective onboarding programs provide an experience which helps new hires and hiring managers affirm that they made the right career move. It’s a win-win situation for both the hirer and the hired!
Want to ensure your organization is building a stable, committed and productive workforce from the start? Join this webinar by expert speaker, Marcia Zidle and help reduce turnover and increase new hire effectiveness in your organization.
- Avoid these six mistakes in your new hire onboarding process
- How a strategic onboarding plan can dramatically impact your business
- Best practices in executive onboarding
- Three onboarding approaches to integrate the new hire into their role
- How good onboarding helps reduce turnover and increase new hire effectiveness
- What new leaders consider the top onboarding issues to ensure success
- Six top strategies for the implementation of an onboarding program in your organization
- Responsibilities of key stakeholders in onboarding
- Live Q&A session with speaker
- Handout: The First 90 Days Onboarding Schedule
- Certificate of Participation
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Chief Learning Officer
- Operation Managers & Supervisors
- Human Resources Recruiter