Payroll benchmarking is a simple process which can help you cut costs and improve efficiency. Learn the pros and cons of payroll benchmarking, and how to set up a benchmarking program for your payroll department, in this webinar.
During this one hour-long webinar, our speaker will walk you through the process of payroll benchmarking, explaining everything about it, and why it’s a good idea for you. You will learn how to set up and benchmark payroll processes, which in turn will help you weed out ineffectual processes, and further strengthen effective ones. This will have a positive impact on your payroll department’s overall efficiency.
The webinar begins with the basics of payroll benchmarking – what is it? What are its uses? How does it apply to payroll, and how does it help? Our speaker will answer these questions, and also take you through other fundamentals of the process, such as: the reasons why benchmarking should apply to payroll, myths surrounding the process, common benchmarking mistakes. Another important subject which will be covered is how to incorporate your findings, to make it all worthwhile.
Benchmarking is a little-known process in payroll management, which is strange as it is a very helpful one. Done correctly, it can help you reduce costs and increase efficiency by a significant percentage. Sign up for the webinar and discover the uses and benefits of benchmarking, and how to set up a benchmarking program for your payroll department.
Webinar attendees will be provided handouts to help them remember and make the most of the training they have received.
- What is benchmarking?
- Learn about benchmarking, and how it applies to payroll
- Learn why benchmarking should apply to payroll
- Learn how you can establish a benchmarking program for your payroll department
- Find out the common benchmarking mistakes
- Find out common myths about benchmarking
- Learn how to incorporate your findings to gain good results
Who will benefit:
The following people will benefit from, and should therefore attend, this webinar:
- Workers concerned with payroll record management
- Payroll Processing Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Accounting Personnel
- Accounting Managers
- Business Owners (including Small Business Owners)
- Payroll Managers
- VPs of Finance