Presenting dense, data-rich information to audiences can be a real challenge. Finding effective charts and other tools for visualizing the data, then rolling that into a compelling presentation, separates those who are 'good at their job' from those who can make a real difference. Communication and storytelling win audiences to your side, and make them take the actions you want. In this webinar, we'll be showing the intersection of Excel and PowerPoint - making beautiful data visualizations, and convincing an audience to make the same decision you have.
If you don't take the time to build a powerful, beautiful presentation, and deliver it with passion, you should save everyone the time and email your data around. Inspiration, persuasion, and motivation are the purposes that you create a presentation - let's make sure your next one is potent.
- How to use conditional formatting to highlight important information, PivotTables to summarize data, and sparklines and charts to create illustrations.
- How to use several different methods, including copying and pasting, linking, and embedding, to import your work into PowerPoint.
- How to use PowerPoint animation features to animate Excel charts and tables and focus the viewer's attention.
- Pivot Tables and Charts
- Logic-Based Summary Functions
- Presentation Design Concepts
- Conditionally-Formatted Charts
- Building Office Themes
- Link an Excel Chart to PowerPoint in Seconds
- Storytelling with Data
- Audience Analysis
- Restoring missing data
- Copying, pasting, linking, and embedding data
- Presenting dense
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Professionals
- Sales Manager
- C-level Executive
- Marketing Professionals